This page focuses on keeping landowners in the GMID up to date with project progress as well as specific information on how the project makes decisions about key aspects of the project.
Connections Project Update (e-news)
- 8 September 2016 – Connections Project Reset Delivery Plan agreed
- 28 July 2016 – Community Consultation report released
- 29 June 2016 – Our first e-news
Quarterly project newsletter
The Landowner Guide (PDF, 2MB) provides comprehensive, step by step information about the project, to help landowners make informed decisions about their irrigation water supply.
The Operational Rules (PDF, 157KB) sets out the framework under which project personnel make certain decisions, including but not limited to:
- determining flow rate and sizing for upgrading service point outlets
- co-contribution by landowners for works in addition to what the project proposes, and
- exceptional circumstances for landowners experiencing hardship.
The Independent Reviewer’s role is to review landowner submissions to the draft final reconfiguration plan. View the Independent Reviewer Terms of Reference (PDF, 52KB).
From time to time, we send out a letter to all landowners to provide project updates, advice on policy changes and so on. They are published on this page for quick reference.