Prospective suppliers and sub contractors are encouraged to attend an upcoming session ahead of coming works on the Connections Project
John Holland is looking for a range of sub-contractors, suppliers and employees to participate in the delivery of works on the Connections Project - the largest irrigation modernisation project in Australia.
If you are interested in finding out more information on how you can become involved with John Holland, you’re encouraged to attend an industry briefing session at the locations listed below.
This year John Holland will be contributing significantly to the GMW Connections Project’s $200 million annual works program - including 44 km of channel remediation and 75 km of pipelines, as well as regulators, meters and on farm works.
Everyone is welcome, so please RSVP your attendance by booking your ticket now (limited seating available), by email or phoning 0421 655 885.
Monday 26 February 2018
- Echuca-Moama: Moama Bowling Club, 2 Shaw Street, Moama, 5.30-6.30 pm
- Wangaratta: GoTAFE Auditorium, 218 Tone Road, Wangaratta, 5.30-6.30 pm
- Bendigo: The Capital, 50 View Street, Bendigo, 5.30-6.30 pm
Tuesday 27 February
- Deniliquin: Deniliquin RSL, 72 End Street, Deniliquin, 5.30-6.30 pm
- Benalla: Bowls Club, 25 Arundel Street, Benalla, 5.30-6.30 pm
- Griffith: Leagues Club, Bridge Road, Griffith, 5.30-6.30 pm
Wednesday 28 February
- Swan Hill: Ibis Styles Swan Hill Resort, 405-415 Campbell Street, Swan Hill, 5.30-6.30 pm
- Albury-Wodonga: Albury Commercial Club, 618 Dean Street, Albury, 5.30-6.30 pm
- Wagga: Rules Club, corner Fernleigh and Glenfield Roads, Wagga, 5.30-6.30 pm
Wednesday 7 March
- Mildura: Alfred Deakin Centre, 125A Twelfth Street, Mildura, 5.30-6.30 pm